FAST TRACK 2 HEALTH
Dr. Nash and the Timu (Timu is the Swahili word for team) offer a few helpful tips to increase your health and wellness!
- NUTRITION - You cannot build strong bodies on junk food. Food comes from the earth as whole food and not from a box.
- EXERCISE - 30 minutes of exercise a day can reduce the risk of heart disease and has many other benefits.
- WATER - Drink water every hour, on the hour, because during waking hours it can give you a boost of energy and will increase your overall health.
- SUNSHINE - Builds the immune system, lowers blood pressure, helps with depression, and has a beneficial effect on skin disorders.
- TEMPERANCE - Is the avoidance of all things harmful and the moderate use of that which is good.
- AIR - Fresh Air is good for digestion, strengthens your immune system and increases energy.
- REST - Sleep 7 to 8 hours each night to allow your body to repair itself, reduce stress, inflammation, and improve your memory.
- TRUST IN GOD - Realizing that we did not create ourselves or heal ourselves, should encourage a trust in a higher power.
Fast Track 2 Health - Juicing Challenge (Solid Food Vacation)
Dr. Nash is a Chiropractor practicing in Lafayette, Louisiana. He is the Minister of Health at Imani Temple #49 (201 East Willow Street Lafayette Louisiana 70501) & Morning Star SDA Church (1234 Pierce Street Lafayette Louisiana 70501) Dr Nash and The Timu are open to presenting his "Fast Track to Health Workshop" to your institution, organization, church, business, or staff whenever our schedules may allow.
Come Join Us as we continue our "Fast Track to Health" series!
- Call Brother Co at 337-600-5222 or email @ email@example.com to schedule your Workshop or Presentation. *** Come speak with the Living Legend of Lafayette!! The man who lost 61 pounds in 40 days & 40 nights during his first solid food vacation and ask all your questions!!!
- MONTHLY WORKSHOPS are 1) NORTH SIDE: Imani Temple #49 (201 E. Willow, Lafayette, LA 70501) - 6:30 PM on the 2nd Thursday of the month. 2) SOUTH SIDE: Sankofa Spinal Care (160 Industrial Parkway, Lafayette, LA 70508) - 6:30 PM on the 1st Tuesday of each month.
- All sessions are open to the community and geared to introducing the concept of a Solid Food Vacation to promote positive change and increase the overall health of the community
- Each session will start with video clips aimed at supporting us as we each choose to start our individual "vacation".
- Workshops include a Demonstration of juicing and a Samples of various juices with a Question/Answer Session to follow
- Also, at this time we will make Social Media Challenges to friends and family that could benefit from this life changing Solid Food Vacation.
All participants are encouraged to select a goal that best suits their needs... our suggestions are 7-14-21-30 day Vacation. (Don't be SCURRED!)
Your information source is a seminar presented by Mr. John Rose as he explains the Juice Feast as a purpose to Detox, Alkalize, Rehydrate and Rebuild to the cellular level, youtu.be/04lhe1gzfgU.
Have a Great Vacation!